Saturday, February 23, 2008

Reunion Dinner

Reunion dinner is a must for every family one day before the Chinese New Year. Our reunion dinner is pretty simple. Just gathering of whole family and have nice dinner from my mum. Too bad this year, my 2nd bro Ah Guan can't able to make it for reunion dinner because he was still working in Singapore in food industry.

If you ever ask me what is the best meal that I ever have in my entire life... I would say my mum cooking. No doubt about that. Although no abalone, no shark fin, but is still the best dinner. Hehe. Thank you, mum.


My mum preparing the reunion dinner.


We have vegetable and also hot chicken soup. Yummy! Drooling now.


We have "bak kean". Dunno what it called in English. Hehe.


Deep-fried prawns.


Our complete happy full set reunion dinner meal. Hehe.


My mum and dad. Very young leh. Hehe.


See how we so enjoy our dinner. No need to wear shirt somemore. Haha.

More coming up next.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!!
u all makan naked one aar....... hahaha..

Mr Blurster said...

Haha.. That why we call home sweet home ma... no rulez...

skarn said...

Wow.. so many naked men. Haha.. I was hoping for the other way around!