Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Blue blue sky....

What I enjoyed the most when traveling along Kuala Terengganu was nice sandy beach with cotton of blue skies with endless row of long coconut trees. The view of Malay kampung along the magnificent view of deep blue sea is really breathtaking to everyone who are driving along the road.

I always believe a picture's worth a thousand words.






I can just sit around there doing nothing at all for whole day.






Naturally beauty that we should preserve or else nothing will be there for the future.






The beautiful tone of the sea already enough to make you fall in love with that place.






The bluish color of the sky is just like a pure white cotton which just dip in blue water color.






All these natural beauty just make my travel of 7 hours a worthy journey.

4 comments:

CK said...

hi!
im CK. i like to take photo but i am no pro. ok, wanna ask you did you use other accessories to take the pic in your blog? esp those of the blue-sky kg? i like them soooo much. the color is soooo rich.
i will be going to jkt and borobodur next week and hope to know some tips from you on photo taking.
i am now using Sony Alpha 100 (see...by the camera, you know i am not a Pro hehe....)
thanks for the reply

Mr Blurster said...

Hi CK. Thanks for dropping by. I am using Nikon D80 with kit len. I use CPL filter to take the blue blue sky. It is really good accessories for blue sky.

Tips about taking photos ah. Haha. I am not that pro also. What I learn is basic first. Learn about rule of thirds and also try with different setting of aperture, shutter and white balance.

Anyway, hope u have wonderful trip in Java. You will love it.

CK said...

ok, I will try to get CPL filter then. :)

I know the rule of thirds and now trying to master the aperture, shutter speed and white balance settings.

yup. very much looking forward to the trip to Java.

Mr Blurster said...

The last time I bought Hoya CPL filter is about RM150. Try and see if you can get cheaper or not. It will do the magic when taking blue sky. Looking forward to see your photo in Java too.