Sunday, April 6, 2008

Pak Awi Retreat, Pulau Duyong

My journey for this week ended me at 7 hours away from Kuala Lumpur which was famous for it turtle, a place named Kuala Terengganu. Our destination for tonight was at Pak Awi Retreat at Pulau Duyong, famous for it Monsoon Cup.



I got to know this place from MQ and Xiao Fu besides photos taken by Chen Loong one year ago. My initial impression of this "resort" was just another rest house or home stay. When reaching there, it was totally giving me different feel. Somehow, it give me the feeling of belonging in this small kampung in Pulau Duyong.



Somehow the nice view and the kampung lifestyle, make me feel indulge into peacefulness. Indirectly, no air-cond, no warm water, no tv and no proper toilet wasn't really that important anymore.



Does anyone will go for that place? If that question is directed to me, I would probably answer "Yes, Why not" without any doubt.



Love this natural pose of mine taking bath in the room minus the sexy underwear behind it. Thanks to Douglas Ho who took this photo from another bathroom.



How many times have you sleep in mosquito net with just a fan? For me, not more than 3 times if I can remember. From the window of the room, you could oversee the bridge that connected to the city.



Simple but nice.



Photo taken by Douglas inside the mosquito net.



The cooling air is just enough to make you sleep soundly in the room. Great place that not everyone will appreciate the beauty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pak Awi Retreat.. lol.. sounds like Patrick Badawi in short form... haha...

skarn said...

Nude!
Since when did you become a nude model? :D

Mr Blurster said...

Haha! Patrick Badawi. I wonder whether our Pak Lah name is Patrick or not... I am not a nude model la. haha.