Sunday, January 6, 2008

Back to hometown

Back to hometown after 2 long months I never go back. As usual, go back hometown to relax and let my mum feed me fat fat. Haha. As usual, my parent will drag me along to join them for jungle trekking every Thursday for their Hash House of Harriers(4H) activities. The club was officially register as a club this week and the members are keep growing.

This time my mum was busy preparing all cookies for Chinese New Year. So as a good son, of course must "help" a bit my mother. Haha. I was busy helping her by eating the cookies which are freshly baked out of the oven. Reason : to ensure the quality of the cookies is out to standard. See so helpful I am to my mother. Hehe.

See what is the first cookies does my mum make.


She crushed it with her mighty hands.


Then here come my dad who is kepochi like me. Wanna do QC testing also. He was wondering what am I doing with camera snapping around. My dad look so ganas rite. Haha. But he is a good dad.


Then one tray by one tray, she put it into the oven.


Taadah! Here you are! The cornflakes cookies.


The next day she was busy doing another cookies and yet I am so loyal "helping" her out doing some QC job. Let see what my mum is doing.
She used weapon to create the cookie pattern.


Then she put cherry on top of the cookie.


The the cookies is ready to be put inside oven.


Tray by tray waiting to be undergo ovenation (got this word..hehe)


And again. Taadah! Butter cookies. Yummy.


Next week my mum will be doing kuih kapit. Too bad I am not there to help her. Hehe. Wanna the recipe? Get it form my mum. More cookies will be done soon by my supermum. Can't wait to take a bite.





1 comments:

Unknown said...

wow... all the cookies look so nice! hope got chance can taste it~ hehe..