Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy faces at Kukup Island

Before I forget, Happy New Year 2008 to all my friends. Hope this year will be more wonderful than 2007. Let continue with more from Kukup Island.

Brian and Simon selecting song for their duet.


While Ah Chew busy playing his new Lomo Diana Ruddolf.


And the rest was busy posing for the camera. See how Manda react when nearby Diana Ruddolf.


Amy was posing nearby the platform where we wait for the sunset.


Since everybody also wanna take photo, I also dun wan to be missed out.


Ah Loy in action. Taking other girls photo. Hehe.


I being shot by two paparazzi. 2 vs 1.


I love the innocent look of the small girl.


So everybody was busy camwhore around. Here and there.


Nothing can ever stop them from posing in front of camera.


Ah Girl presenting Mr Dumb and Dumberer


And those who did not pose nicely will be throw to the dungeon or...


Being kissed by Brian and Ah Girl... How gruesome.... Hehe.


End up all started their weird weird posing like...


And...sailormoon pose...


I also infected by "weird-weird-posing" syndrome end up being taken this photo. (To my darling... I did not kiss Ellesha.. This is just superimposed ... Camera angle problem.. I remain innocent.. Hehe)


And also this photo.


Haha. Even when sunset, they still busy taking photo and jump around.




Ellesha with Ah Girl.


Photo of me during the sunset. Thanks Douglas for the photo.


And the golden sunset really make everyone fall in love.


The next morning...
Three gentleman selling butts


Elaine and Ah Chew couple photo


Brian showing how much his chest has grow at rocky beach.


And me bluring everywhere...


So many sweet memory. Looking forward to go there back again. More photos HERE.

0 comments: