Wednesday, January 16, 2008

HP GCM Dinner

It been a while I did not update my blog because kinda busy with my work. Last Friday, our company having kick off annual dinner at Renaissance Hotel at KL. Hoping to win some lucky draw but end up winning nothing at all. Guess lady luck was not at my side. The theme for this year kick off annual dinner was black and red. Therefore all the guests was in red and black and make me feel like having Chinese New Year soon.

Some of the photo taken during the dinner. MC was getting ready.


Photo of myself with Tan and Fairuz outside the hotel lobby.


Ikhwan with his youthfulness Superman t-shirt. He look so young with the t-shirt.


More Superman.. hehe..


Catherine and Nicole.


The rest of my colleagues who are having fun at the dinner.


Although the lady luck was not beside me, I guess she was having around my table. One of my level one engineers, Wantos won the grand prize of 40inch Sony LCD TV. How good if I get the prize and then I can play PS2 with that huge LCD. Anyway, congratulation to him although the prize suppose to be mine. All mine...!! Hehe...

See how happy he was. We are actually started packing to go home before they even announce the grand prize winner. When his name was called, I rush out to the stage to take this picture for him as we already promise whoever won the prize, anyone of us will take their picture.

Anyway, congratulation Wan!


The End... hehe...

0 comments: