Tuesday, March 4, 2008

After miku is ang ku

Haha. Let continue where I have stop previously. After finish making miku, time to make ang ku pulak. Haha. What is angku? Ang Ku is red tortoise like skin with green bean paste inside.


My mum all-in-one tool to shape the ang ku. Pass down by my grandma. Hehe! Dun play play.

Mum make different shape of ang ku.


Got round shape ang ku. I supposed this is the tortoise shape.


Look like tortoise back or not?!


Long shape ang ku.


And also fish shape ang ku. Imagine it yourself.


Guess who helping my mum? Haha! Of coz not me. My dad. I just busy taking picture for them and wait to eat only.


Mum arranging the ang ku before the steaming process.


This is just partly of the all the angku my mum did. I tell you she did alots of ang ku.


Ready for steaming already.


Fresh ang ku which is just out from steaming. Look nice yah!..



Haha! A lots rite?!... Wanna eat?!!

All the miku and ang ku are the preparation for Thee Kong prayer on the 8th night of Chinese New Year. Update that on next post. Thank you.

0 comments: