Friday, March 14, 2008

One day outing at Bagan Lalang

Supposed to be company one day outing at Port Dickson but end up we landed at Bagan Lalang. This is the first time I BBQ for lunch at beach. Luckily the weather is not that bad. It will be better if we could BBQ at waterfall area which will be more refreshing but for this time... the theme should be beach. So we need to take some picture of beach and we end up at Bagan Lalang after all.

I have been to Bagan Lalang few times already. And I still remember the last time was fishing at the middle of the sea with bunch of colleagues like Azzizul, Tan, Ikhwan and also Zurano. The name of the place is called Kelong Bagan Lalang.

For this time, we have engineers who are working in Shift A and Shift B BBQing together. Once in a while, have such outing also not a bad thing. I would prefer that we could overnight but too bad my company a bit stingy for our monthly activity.

Let introduce some of my colleagues.


Mr Sara who stay in Seremban travel everyday to KL for work.


Bro Ikhwan who take the trouble to prepare all the BBQ set for us.


Mr Jei my shift 2nd Level Engineer.


Fairuz who busy smashing all the charcoal with his bare hands.


Miss Fadzillah, our mummy. Hehe!


Got mummy sure need a daddy rite? Hehe. From left, Lyndon the sugar daddy, Wan and Fairuz. Busy fixing the camp.


Very very small camp only. I think this belong to Ikhwan's son.


Too many cook, spoil the food. Hehe!


Too many BBQ lately, need to stop for a while. Too bad for health. Hehe.


My boss Kingston able to make it for the outing. Travel all the way from office to join us. Not bad rite? Guess how old is he?!


Sara can't wait to get himself wet!


Fairuz showing some small "pineapple". I also dunno what the hell is that.


More and more pineapples.

That all for this time. I will be away to Cameron on this weekend (15 March - 16 March). I cannot recall my last visit to Cameron Highlands. Perhaps the last memory I have in Cameron is during my university time. Hehe. Hope to take many nice nice photos there...

Have a nice weekend.

0 comments: