Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Kampar Lake

Last 2 weeks back to hometown again since I have nothing to do in KL. Once again together with my parent, we headed to Kampar again to visit my youngest bro who study in UTAR. The weather that day was sunny and nice enough for photography.


The photo I took around the lake middle of the evening.


Lamp post standing tall.


You will see lots of people fishing at the late of the evening especially weekend.

Few more photos around the beautiful lake..







At first, I was supposed to hike again the Kampar waterfall together with my parent. But I was having bad cough and flu that day, I excuse myself from doing such activities. Haha! Ok. Actually I am lazy to hike. Therefore, I went to Kampar Lake which is nearby the UTAR university while waiting for my bro to finish his studies.


The so called island in the lake where lots of storks living there.


I guess you can't see any bird from these photo. Let close up more to see in detail of the storks who are living there.





What more amazing is how the stork "land" on the tree.. The body movement of the stork is like AirAsia plane landing on LCCT. Haha@! Something like that..











And see how the stork cruising around the lake.. It was worth the wait under the hot sun to take their photos.






Look like the stork also know how to enjoy the beautiful scenery like me.

UTAR have the most wonderful natural scenery in Malaysia. If you have chance to visit Kampar, take a small visit to UTAR and see how nice is the university adapting his natural beauty into concrete jungle.


The view of UTAR from far. How nice if my university is so beautiful. I will have more mood to study perhaps. Hehe.

The lake there is wonderful for fishing and also jogging during the evening. Around the lake, there is small so called island whereby many storks stay on the tree. It was very refreshing and less polluted. That day I was so lucky as there is no raining and the weather is just fine. Manage to take lots of pictures of stork flying freely around that area, monitor lizard swimming around the lake looking for food and small iguana as well.


Monitor lizard wondering around the lake looking for food.


Waiting for the right moment to take this photo between the leaves.


Small iguana say Hi to me.


Taken just before he say good bye to me.

What I really hope that, they will still preserve the natural beauty of that place as I can see more and more new housing development around the lake.

2 comments:

qasehmanja said...

nice view capture by ur lense dude!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely foto's, I'm in Ipoh for 2 weeks visit from Melbourne> Have just bought Student house in Kampar - love the lake & friendly students and the food. You should sell foto's to developer "Westlake Homes" (have web site), hope the Storks & Lizards stay forever and hope the Uni, Westlake & Student appreciate how lucky they are to share natural beauty of this area. bird_davidj@hotmail.com