Friday, July 11, 2008

Ulu Yam BBQ

Last weekend Evelyn invited me to go Ulu Yam BBQ together with her friends. So I invite along my buddie, Jimmie to go with me as well. As early as 7am, we already waiting for them along the road to Ulu Yam.


The tree provide wonderful shade from the hot sun.


Natural way of cooling the drinks and also the fruits.


The guy who are busy preparing the foods while I am busy snapping them.


Setting up the BBQ area.

When we reach there, everybody started to set up fire and start preparing all the foods. Some even went to catch small prawns while others enjoy the cooling water at the Ulu Yam waterfall. I was busy taking photograph together with Jimmie.


The ladies.


See how Emily hold the knife. So damn yeng and power.


Evelyn's friends. Sorry cant recall all your names.

BBQ besides the waterfall is really wonderful. Once you have BBQ your chicken wing and hot dog under the hot charcoal, you can enjoy your delicious food at the cooling water of the waterfall. Provided you did not pollute the river with your oily chicken. Hehe.


Emily with Steven (Evelyn's brother)


Evelyn with Watson.


Evelyn with How Zen.


Evelyn with leng luiz. Cant recall her name. Hehe.


The leng luiz.

Soon after our stomach is full, myself and Jimmie together with Evelyn's friend having some fun games. The game of 007 Piang! Haha! The game was pretty easy to play but just have to get used to it. Really enjoyed the game especially when you lose that all the people will splash the cooling water at you for your silly mistake.

Some portrait shot of Emily






Once taken Emily photo, she will appear almost in every photo in my camera. See this to believe. Haha!



Besides playing the 007 game, some of them even camwhore at the waterfall area. Only myself and Jimmie bought the camera so we were busy taking the picture for the ladies. Thanks Jimmie who borrow me his 50mm F1.8. Really get poisoned already to get the lens as soon as possible.


My funny pose with Emily.


Another photo of me with Emily which are consider normal.

The final group photo.

Credit to: Jimmie.

Thanks Evelyn for inviting us and hope there will more outing which is so much fun together again with your wonderful friends.

For more pictures for the Ulu Yam outing, please click HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes.. more outings. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow.. I want to tag along next time :D