Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Kampar Waterfall

Finally the Euro Cup 2008 is over and I managed to find time to spent time to blog. And yes Spain won the final 1-0 against Germany.

This blog i supposed to write about 2 weeks ago but I keep delayed it. It was the day when I went to Kampar together with my parent to visit my youngest brother who studies now at UTAR. Planning to take some photos at the lake somewhere near the UTAR but too bad it is raining. Kampar is actually very strange place. It can be raining at the lake but somewhere else it can be sunny or cloudy although the place is somehow nearby.


The temple that we prayed before we started to hike.

Therefore, my parent drag me hike at Kampar waterfall. My dad keep telling me it is near only. So finally agree to do so. Without my 3 quarter pant and slipper, and with my camera i started to hike to the waterfall.


Some of the houses along the way to waterfall which was full with greenest and fresh air for sure.



Along the way, there is lots of orang asli settlement. The orang asli people are very warm and friendly and will greet you when you smile at them. Some of the pictures I took at the waterfall.


The waterfall is so cooling and the best time to jump into the waterfall is after hiking.


Lots of people will be enjoy the cooling water after the hike.


Another part of the waterfall.


Somehow I enjoy the little children of orang asli enjoying fishing at his own pleasure.


Another picture of it.


I am not pervert, okies?


Mum and dad enjoy the waterfall after their hike.


Another pictures of them.


0 comments: