Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Lata Kinjang

It have been a while that I did not update my blog. Recently busy with my Veritas NetBackup training at Amcorp Tower for 5 days. I am very lucky because I am one the only ones attended the training from my team. I guess my hard work just pay off by that training.

Let recap what I had done over the weekend. I invited my best buddy, Douglas to follow me back to my hometown, Teluk Intan because I have talked about that almost a year but could not find the suitable time. At last, we are able to make it before he went to Australia for further studies.

Our first destination was Lata Kinjang. It was one of my favorite place I love to go. Love the cool water and also far away from the city. Too bad when we went that day was raining and we cannot enjoy playing the water there. Let see some photos taken there.

The photo taken at the hanging bridge at the top of the waterfall.


Love the way the water cascading down the rock.


The smooth flow of the water created calmness when we were there.


The virgin jungle without the interference of human.


Clear crystal water from the nature. No need Diamond!. Hehe...


When we walked down to the bottom of the waterfall, the formation of the rock created nicely water flow when taken with slow shutter.


Just love the way they flow...


Special thanks to Douglas who took this picture for me. He teaches me a lots of photography tips along the journey. Thanks, bro.


On my way back, stop by nearby the chinese cemetery for some picture. Respect the death.


Somehow, it is not that creepy after all. But not too sure if it is midnight. Hehe.


The next day we went to Gua Tempurung. Stay tune for more.

0 comments: