Thursday, January 31, 2008

Gua Tempurung

The next day, we went to Gua Tempurung. Douglas and myself meet up Alex at Kampar before we start our journey to Gua Tempurung. Although I always pass by that area when go to Ipoh, but I have never went inside. So this is my virgin trip to that cave.

We took the Top Of The World Tour that cost us RM9.00 and it is about 1hour and 45 minutes. The trip we took is a bit free and easy and less challenging because due to time constraint and we do not want to wet ourself. It is kinda stuffy along the 1.9km of journey. These caves are famous for its breathtaking gallery of stalagmites, stalactites and other amazing rock formations that resemble all type of objects that are superb for first timer like me.

It is hard to took picture there because it is dark and sometimes will be crowded with people. So this is the best I can do ....

The lake outside the Gua Tempurung.


Give me a wow factor when I first enter the cave. Like enter another dimension.


Look a bit spooky and also stuffy


Follow the light and you will end up at the entrance. Not in heaven of coz. Hehe.


So many people. We are not allowed to go in by ourself. We need to follow the group and guided by an instructor.


The so-called floating limestone.


Very unique rite?


Group photo before we headed out of the hell cave. Hehe. The wind tunnel is so refreshing.


Another ones.


After that, we headed to next destination. Stay tune again. Commercial break and I will be right back. Hehe.

0 comments: