Saturday, February 2, 2008

Kellie's Castle

After visited Gua Tempurung, we continue our journey to Kellie's Castle. The journey about 20 minutes from Gua Tempurung. At first I thought that castle will be very creepy, but end up feeling like old really big bungalow. Maybe I was expected Mr Kellie to at least greet me somewhere in the castle. Haha.

So what else... starting to take pictures...








All out for nothing, suddenly have stomach discomfort. Maybe under the hot sun and weird taste of curry mee lunch nearby that area caused that to happen. So much so, it spoil my mood to explore more into the castle. Just sit by the staircase that previously reported many sighting of Mr Kellie. Too bad he never come out and greet me or say pee ka boo. Hehe.

So barely able to walk anymore, I continue to shoot some photos on my way back to the car.









Still suffering from stomach discomfort, guess where would I go next? Toilet? Or somewhere else... haha...

Coming soon on next chapter..

1 comments:

Unknown said...

yoo... nice castle.. wondering if it's haunted. next time try to shoot some night shot.