Saturday, February 16, 2008

Pasir Salak & Paddy Field

Finally I am back to KL after 2 weeks at my hometown, Teluk Intan celebrating my Chinese New Year with my family and friends. 2 weeks without Internet connection is really killing me. Luckily, with the accompany of my friends and family, no Internet also can. Haha. I guess by the time I posted this blog, my friend, Douglas already on the plane to Australia. Safe journey and I will be missing you. Let me cover the part when Douglas was here at my hometown before I post how I enjoy myself during Chinese New Year.

After visiting Kellie's Castle, we headed to Pasir Salak, another so called historical place in Perak. If your forget this place, then you can open back your Sejarah book and learn back about Dato Maharajalela and Also J.W.W Bitch Birch. The only places that I love about that place is the Time Tunnel whereby there a lots of miniatures about our importance dates in Malaysia.

Let recap how you know about Malaysia, your own country.






This part can skipped because i guessed everyone know about this photo. Tunku Abdul Rahman shouting "Merdeka" at Stadium Merdeka on 31 August, 1957.




Do you know that Japanese soldiers conquer Tanah Melayu by riding the bicycle?...




Dato Maharajalela was sentenced to hang to death when he surrendered himself after killing the J.W.W Birch.




This photo is about Perjanjian Pangkor and guess what, Douglas was part of the history. Dun believe me?!!


See this!! Hahaha!

After that, we leave Pasir Salak and went to the paddy field when on our back to Teluk Intan.


Nice blue sky with golden paddy waiting to be harvest.


A lots of egret looking for food at the paddy field. Really nice view. Trust me!







That the end for Douglas trip to my hometown. Nothing fancy about my hometown but trust me it is peaceful town. Will come back more with Chinese New Year photos. Anyways, it is not too late to wish all of you a Happy Chinese New Year and also Happy Valentine Day as well. Hehe! Hope I found someone this year so that next year no need to be lonely anymore. Haha! Cupid cupid, where are you??!!


0 comments: