Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mum making miku

More post about my holiday during Chinese New Year. Haha. If you gonna ask me how do I spent my long holiday at hometown.. This is what I am going to answer you.. "I stay at home and kacau my mother... n busy taking her pictures while she is busy"..

Haha. While my mum busy making miku(tortoise shaped buns), I busy taking her picture which obviously she wanna kick me out from the kitchen. Haha. I take from the start until the end. Let the picture tell you the story...


By the time I wake up, my mum already until that part. So i have missed the earlier part.


See how much she had done in a while. Never wait for me wake up.


See! See! Her eyes telling me to get out from the kitchen. Haha! Like wanna kick me out so desperately.


This is the part when she color all the miku into red. Barulah ada "ONG". Hehe.


This is how the miku look like before going into steaming process.


Meanwhile she was checking whether if her steaming is hot enough or not.


While waiting for the buns to be cooked, she show me the eyes of the "Kick-Ass-Out-From-Kitchen" look again. Haha. So obvious, that I have annoyed her so much in the kitchen.


Ho Ho! Finally the miku is ready. Hot from the steaming kitchen. Hehe.


See! So red! My dad say the buns need to pecah a bit then only baru "Huat ah"... Hehe. Meaning got growth in everything. Hehe.


Hot hot miku freshly baked. Wanna eat?!! Dun eat my Hong Kong leg ok?!!


More and more miku out from the kitchen. Hehe.


Haha! The miku so Huat Ah!!!.. Haha..

This is how I spent my Chinese New Year. Hehe. Besides making miku, my mum make other ku also. Will post later. Hehe.

0 comments: