Monday, March 17, 2008

Lomo at Pulau Kukup

All this photos are taken during my last year visit at Pulau Kukup by my lomo camera. Actually I already forgotten that I have not developed the film.

So here are the photos...


The place that we stayed.


Pulau Kukup is not an island but dunno why they called it island. Anyway, it is a nice fishing village.


All we can do there is walk walk and...


and sit sit until ...


sunset.

The next morning, we walk walk to nearby ...

fishing village while the rest still..


undecided where to head on.

Then they started to get crazy and ...



Blackie run away from Elaine like tsunami attacking Kukup. Haha!


Busy cam whore and posing in front of my lomo for 2 seconds.


I also dunno what Ah Girl is doing. hehe. But funny pose.


Me and Gary super kick shot. Hehe!

After that, no more lomo picture because i accidentally kick my lomo. See the photo below for more answer. Hehe.



May the photographer who hold my camera on the last shot rest in peace. Haha. Just a joke! No animals was harm during the production.


2 comments:

:: 吖十のk2 :: said...

brother, where is this place? looks interesting ler...anything to do there?

Mr Blurster said...

that place is nearby Pontian at Johor. actually that place is famous for seafood and another nice place to visit there is Tanjung Piai.. the feel there is like Pulau Ketam. Nothing much can be done there except bbq, talk cock and also karaoke kaw kaw.. but worth to visit if u nvr been there before