Thursday, April 3, 2008

When two hearts become one....

Last Monday I was on leave to attend my friend which is also my lead wedding registration day at Putrajaya. When two hearts become one... This is what I can think of when the first time I see Karen for the first time together with my lead, Kingston. They are such a perfect couple and very lovely when they are together.

I have been given an important task by Kingston to take their photo on their important date. This is the first time I ever attend wedding registration and this is the first time I alone took picture for them. So my first virgin wedding registration photography already given to Kingston. Haha!

Here are some of the picture of the memorable moment on their registration day. Hope this little picture will somehow make them remember that day forever.


The caring hand.... I took this picture when they are driving to Putrajaya.


Diamond for a perfect love.


Kingston and Karen on the way to register their wedding.


Family members who are there to witness the moment of them becoming husband and wife forever.


These loving couple was laughing when they are making oath.


A solemn promise...


Promise that are made in front of divine witness.


They seal their love with a kiss that last forever.


And a ring that prove their eternal love.


Kingston's family.


Karen's family.


The reunion of two family into one big happy family.


I wish them forever love together. Congratulation to Kingston and Karen.


I found this poem and it is best describe your love. Hope you like it.

2 comments:

dhanita said...

Congratulations to Kingston and his newly-wedded wife..Happy always and may God gives both of u many many children :P

Unknown said...

Thanks Nita! Didn't know you also here @ Steve's Blog.

Bro, thank you for sacrifying 1 annual leave to be my photographer of the day. :) Appreciate it sincerely...